Thank you for choosing Payroll Supermarket and welcome to our website.
By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of usage of the site.
If you disagree with any information stated below please terminate in using our website immediately.
The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘SKYE INC Limited’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website.
The using of the website are subject to the following terms:
1. Pages of the website content is for general use only. We may change or remove any documentation or information stated on our website at any point without any notice.
2. When submitting and entering your details on our ‘Accountancy Quotes’ and ‘Umbrella Quotes’ pages on our ‘Quotes’ section you understand that the third party company will receive your details and agree that they may contact you unless stated otherwise by you within 24 hours of the submitted application via email request found on our ‘Contact Us’ section found on the home page of the website. On this contact form the subject line must state ‘No Contact 24 Hour Opt Out’.
3. We will use the information you have submitted to us via JotForm, our preferred choice of application form. Once submitted your details will be forwarded to Payroll-Supermarket's partners of which our specialists deem to be the most relevant and suitable to be introduced to for the services you have requested. For information on how we are GDPR Compliant, please click the following link: https://www.jotform.com/gdpr-compliance/
4 .Payroll Supermarket & SKYE INC Limited are not responsible for any compliance or due diligence of third party companies. It is your sole responsibility if you choose a company or service via www.payroll-supermarket.com. Any contracts signed by you for third party services via this website is at your own risk.
5. Neither we nor any third parties provide any form of warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness, suitability or timeliness of the information materials found, provided or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By continuing in using our website you acknowledge and agree that such materials or information provided may contact inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. The information provided on our website and your use of this information is at your own risk, of which we shall not be liable for.
7. Material on our website is owned or licenced to us. Any Material that is included such as design, appearance, layout, graphics, and look are included but is not limited to these licensing.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. The purpose of this website is to provide information about third party companies and drive traffic to them or their websites. We are not endorsed to any of these websites or companies nor is the information contained in this website endorse them in any way. SKYE INC Limited / Payroll Supermarket is not affiliated with any services providers stated throughout this website and we have no control over the 3rd party companies’ resources that linked or listed on this website. SKYE INC Limited / Payroll Supermarket is not responsible for the availability or such 3rd party service providers or the resources they provide you. We do not endorse any services, products, advertising or any other materials on or available from such websites or resources. In addition SKYE INC Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of external sites, services, provides or companies as a result of any services, advertising, products or any other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
10. The use and experience of this website by you and any dispute arising is subject to the laws of The United Kingdom.
11. We are registered in England and Wales under SKYE INC Limited registration number 11502999. You can contact us by using our website contact form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org